Each day, we strive to provide our clients with protection from the darkest and dreariest moments in their lives, such as:
- A car accident incurring tens of thousands of dollars in medical fees that they simply cannot afford.
- The death of a family member who leaves behind mountains upon mountains of debt.
- A family SUV totaled in a hit and run.
- A stock market downturn all but negating years of stringent saving for a couple nearing retirement.
- A lawsuit from an injured employee that could bankrupt a small business owner.
- A natural disaster damaging or destroying an office building, leaving the company unable to do business.
- A hard-working mother or father diagnosed with debilitating heart disease.
- A senior citizen on a fixed income who can’t afford necessary medication.
- A construction worker who injures his shoulder on the job and can no longer pay his bills.
- And so many more…
We are not a purchase button on a website, and our staff is not sitting in a giant call center thousands of miles away. Since the agency was founded in 1934, we have made it our duty to offer the highest quality protection to individuals and businesses while serving as an active participant and a good neighbor in our community. Giving back with care, commitment, and service is the focal point of our agency.
When facing economic hardship, it is an enormous comfort to have someone there you can trust to help foot the bill and protect what matters most.
As Jack Edwards would say, that is why we’re here.
For more information, contact our insurance specialists at 845-986-1177. We are your business, home, auto, and life insurance solutions provider, partner, and adviser, serving Warwick, Greenwood Lake, Florida, Goshen, Pine Island, Middletown, Chester, Monroe, Newburgh, Orange County, and the Hudson Valley and Tri-State Area.