Assist an organization or charity of your choice, or give your wallet a break just by helping your friends and family!
For EACH qualified referral (individual or business) you send our way:
- You’ll receive a $15 gift card to your choice of several local restaurants, grocery stores, and online
- We’ll make a $15 donation in YOUR name to the charity or organization of your choice!
If you choose the $15 donation reward, we’ll give you a shout-out on our Facebook page and in our monthly newsletter (with your permission, of course!).
Plus, each referral you send us equals an entry into our 6-month drawing! A $50 gift certificate will be awarded AND a $50 donation made in the winner’s name to his or her organization of choice.
How does SDI Referral Rewards work?
Simply give our contact information to individuals or businesses you think would benefit from our services. If they contact us and we provide them with a qualified quote, even if they never become our client, you’re eligible for a reward! Just make sure to tell them they’ll need to mention your name when they call, email, or stop by our office so we can give you the credit you deserve. We then call you to say THANK YOU, at which point you will have the opportunity to choose your reward.
What does “qualified” mean?
A “qualified” referral is an individual or business that is new to our agency. The individual or business must provide relevant policy information and obtain a quote through our agency.
Do they have to become a client?
No. The referred individual or business must meet the “qualified” criteria above to be eligible for this program, but they are not required to purchase anything through our agency once a quote has been delivered.
Other important information:
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you make or the rewards you earn, and your chances of winning the yearly drawing increases with each referral!
- This referral program and the rewards provided are open to any person who refers a qualified individual or business to our agency. You do NOT have to be a client of our agency in order to be eligible to participate in this referral program.
- The nonprofit you choose must be a 501(c)(3) organization as defined by Internal Revenue Code. To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes. It may not be an action organization, or attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities. Learn more about what constitutes a 501(c)(3) organization here.
- This referral program is valid only in New York State.
- Seely & Durland Insurance maintains the right to evaluate referrals on an individual basis and can deny program eligibility at any time, as well as cancel or change the program at any time without notice. Other conditions may apply. Please contact Jonathan Geissler at 845-986-1177 or email email@example.com for any questions related to this program.
This is a GREAT and EASY way for you to earn rewards AND support your local businesses and organizations! With your help, we look forward to giving as much as we can. So please send us referrals and earn your rewards! You can also share this page with your friends and family via email or social media so that they can participate too! And finally, any time you stop by our office, make sure to take one of our referral rewards program flyers to help spread the word.