You need home insurance that can keep pace with your life.
At Seely & Durland, we are committed to providing you insurance solutions to stay up to date with your ever-changing life.
As owner of your distinctive home, your insurance needs are unique. Your home is a significant investment, and it is crucial that you have the proper coverage to protect its special characteristics and your prized possessions. We understand that.
There are no consulting fees and no service fees. Our professional advice comes with the policy.
Because of your success, your needs may have changed. Some features and coverages not provided by standard homeowners policies include:
- Comprehensive coverage for all covered property
- Personal property at full replacement cost
- Full dwelling replacement cost coverage without limitations, including cash out settlement option
- Replacement cost coverages on fences, gazebos, and other structures
- No dollar limit on loss of use
- Backup of sewers and drains
- Vandalism, breakage, and theft of property
- Waiver of property deductible for losses over $50,000
- Increased limits for jewelry, furs, silverware, collectables, coins, guns, antiques, and property in bank vaults
- Liability coverage extended to all owned properties, including vacation homes
- Worldwide liability coverage
- Unlimited rebuilding to code
- Higher loss assessment limits
- Limited business personal property coverage
- Landscaping coverage
- Identity fraud
- Mortgage extra expense
- Kidnap expense
- Broader personal injury coverage
Your home might be the greatest investment you’ll ever make. It is our top priority to find you the ideal coverage to protect your home and possessions against loss and damage.
At Seely & Durland Insurance, you can rest assured you have the right coverage in place to protect your assets. With access to several insurance carriers, we will provide a broad range of coverage options specifically designed to the needs of your home, at a competitive price. As a Trusted Choice, independent agency, we are not beholden to any one company, meaning we are your insurance advocates.
We work for you, not the insurance company.
Your lifestyle is unique — and it shows, especially in your house and the possessions within it. Our insurance professionals understand the exclusive needs of successful individuals like yourself. A lifestyle like yours requires the superior insurance coverage and analysis that you will find from the professionals at Seely & Durland.
You have worked too hard to lose it all.
Fill out the brief quote form here, or submit this short contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.
We are your insurance solutions provider and partner, serving Warwick, Tuxedo, Greenwood Lake, Florida, Pine Island, Goshen, Middletown, Chester, Monroe, Newburgh, Orange County, and the Hudson Valley and Tri-State Area. For more information, please contact us at 845-986-1177.
Why You Need High Value Home Insurance
40 percent of high value homes are underinsured. Is your home protected?
Smart Home Technology Affects Your Insurance
Reduce home insurance rates by installing a smart home technology system.
How Much Insurance Do I Need?
5 simple questions to help you understand what your insurance coverage limits should be