An electronic funds transfer (EFT) is the automatic transfer of funds from your credit card, checking, or savings account to your monthly bill. That means:
• You can pick your own due date. The great thing about EFT is that you can arrange it one time and all future payments are set on the same day each month.
• No more late fees. Your bills are paid on time every month, so you will avoid pesky late-payment charges that often range from $20 to $30.
• No more payment fees. With installment fees of up to $8 per month depending on your carrier, you could save nearly $100 each year by signing up for EFT.
• No more wasting postage. The bill is sent straight to your bank, so you won’t need to write a check every month and pay for postage.
• EFT can streamline the payment process and make life easier!
For more information on electronic funds transfer or to set up your most affordable payment plan, please give us a call at 845-986-1177.
Related: Spend Now to Save Hundreds?